Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is disorder in which male partner is not able to sustain erection in Sex that is sufficient for sexual intercourse. Erectile Dysfunction is psychosomatic problem having various factors. Most men have trouble with erections from time to time but in some men it is a regular and more bothersome problem. ED can cause low self-esteem, depression, performance anxiety, stress, affect quality of marriage or intimate relationship.
Causing factors of ED:
There are various factors which may be responsible for this condition.
Medical Factors like
- High blood pressure
- Cardiac diseases
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Peyronie’s disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord can stop nerve impulses from reaching the penis
- Hormone problems caused by kidney or liver failure can result in ED
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Lack of exercise
- Cocaine or other drug use
- Mental health
Medical science has evolved with effective treatment options, distinguished clinical centres are available now in Delhi/NCR, which provides comprehensive services from Counselling to Surgical cure for Erectile Dysfunction. Treatments certainly help you to restore your quality of life. Clinical experts with formal training in urethra and penile surgery are dedicated to the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. The approach to treat Erectile Dysfunction is multidisciplinary as mentioned below:
- Medical management
- Oral Medications: There are a number of prescription medications available that may improve blood flow to the penis.
- Vacuum pump therapy: A plastic cylinder is placed over the penis and a pump (either manual or battery operated) creates vacuum suction within the cylinder, drawing blood into the penis to create an erection. A stretchable tension band placed at the base of the penis can help maintain the erection.
- Penile Injections: With injection therapy, a small needle is used to inject medication directly into the penis. The medication allows blood to flow into the penis, creating an erection.
- Intraurethral suppositories: Another option is a suppository that contains medication. A small pellet (suppository) is inserted into the urethra.
- Latest advancements in treatment of ED
- Stem cell therapy
- Low dose shock wave therapy for mild to moderate ED
- Penile prosthesis-semi rigid/inflatable penile implant (शिश्न कृत्रिम अंग): A penile prosthesis may offer a permanent and satisfying option for men who do not respond to conservative treatments or are not satisfied with the results they are getting from other treatment options. A penile prosthesis does not change sensation on the skin of the penis or a man’s ability to reach orgasm. It also eliminates the need for costly pills or shots. Benefits of Penile prosthesis:
- Eliminates the need for costly pills or shots
- Offers a long-term solution to erectile dysfunction
- Feels natural during intercourse
- Provides the ability to have an erection anytime you choose
- Enables you to maintain an erection as long as you desire
- Does not interfere with ejaculation or orgasm
- Allows for greater spontaneity-have sex when the mood strikes
- Surgical intervention
- Penile arterial revascularization
- Venous ligation surgery
Connect to surgivisor’s Toll Free no. 18001029750 to book your appointment with top doctors at best hospitals, Surgivisor “Your Personal Health Advisor”.